- STONE TEN 3D WALL PANELS - Rejuvenate bland, boring walls and create a space that you'll love for years to come. Whether you’re looking to create a small textured accent wall or cover a large area in wall paneling, Stone Ten textured wall panels are an economical way to spruce up your living space.
- STUNNING WALL TEXTURES - Ideal for use in bedrooms, living rooms, bonus rooms, hallways, foyers, entryways, ceilings, and more. Stone Ten designs blend beautifully with a variety of different styles and decors. The depth and detail of the 3D textures will help energize spaces that may be looking a little outdated or just lacking character.
- TWO SIZES AVAILABLE - Stone Ten Wall Panels come in two convenient sizes. 12 PC packs of 19.7" X 19.7" (500mm x 500mm) square 3D wall panels and 6 PC packs of 24.6" x 31.5" (625mm x 800mm) rectangle 3D Wall Panels both offer 32 square feet of coverage. For larger projects, Stone Ten also offers a 194 square foot value pack consisting of 72 PCS of 19.7" x 19.7" square panels or 36 PCS of 24.6" x 31.5" rectangle panels.
- ECO-FRIENDLY AND NOISE DIFFUSING - Stone Ten Decorative Wall Panels are made from a sustainable eco-friendly resource. Each Panel is created from a unique blend of bamboo fiber that is 100% recycled. Not only do Stone Ten wall texture make your room beautiful, they also act as a great noise diffuser. The angles on the 3D wall tiles help break up sound waves to minimize unwanted echo and noise reflection in a room.
- DIY INSTALLATION / PAINT TO MATCH YOUR ROOM - Stone Ten 3D Wall Panels can be painted with traditional interior water based paints to match the existing color of your room or left unfinished in a contemporary, matte white finish. Stone Ten Wall Panels are light weight and easy to install. Construction adhesive must be used to adhere Stone Ten 3D Wall Panels to the wall. They can be trimmed to size to fit your area. (INSTALLATION INSTRUCTIONS IN DESCRIPTION AT BOTTOM OF PAGE)
Cadence 3D Wall Panels
Size - 19.7" X 19.7" inches / A 32 square feet package comes with 12 tiles
Material - Foam
3D realistic design
STONE TEN™ 3D Wall Panel Installation Instructions
Wall Surface Preparation
Repair any damaged surfaces on the wall where you plan to install the 3D Wall Panels and ensure that the wall is flat, clean, and dry.
3D Wall Panel Preparation
Allow the 3D Wall Panels to adapt to the humidity in the room where they are going to be installed by unboxing them and leaving them for 24 hours. The panels can be left in small stacks of 4 to 6 while they adapt to the environment. This will prevent any expansion of the panels after installation.
Measure the wall that you are doing the installation on and plan your design. It can help to lay the panels out on the floor to get a visual of what the finished design will look like. For a symmetrical installation, the first panels should be installed from the center of the wall.
Using a measuring tape, find the center of the wall. Draw a horizontal line and vertical line in the center of the wall using a level to use as a guide during installation.
3D Wall Panel Installation
Use the level horizontal and vertical lines that you marked on the wall as a guide for your installation. Use glue / construction adhesive to apply the panels to the wall (following the instructions for the specific adhesive you are using outlined on the label). Press each panel firmly to the wall. Wipe away any excess glue that squeezes out from the sides with a dry towel. Make sure that each panel is level as you install them before they dry. Using a sharp knife/blade, cut out holes for electrical outlets and light switches as you go. Cut panels to size on the edges of your installation. Do not use dull scissors as they can potentially leave creases in the panels if the cuts are not clean.
Putty / Filler (Optional - Recommended for best results)
Once all of the panels have been installed, the seams can be filled with putty/filler and then sanded with sandpaper for a flawless appearance. Follow instructions outlined on putty packaging during this step.
Painting / Finishing (Optional - Recommended for best results)
Make sure if you used putty/filler during installation that any dust from sanding has been removed from the face of the panels before painting. The panels come in a neutral matte white and painting is optional. To paint the panels, start with one coat of high quality primer followed by 1 to 2 coats of high quality water based paint. High quality paint and primer in one can also be used to finish the panels. Follow drying times outline on the primer / paint packaging. Follow standard painting procedures and safety guidelines while finishing the panels (ventilate the room, protect floors with plastic or cloth, tape the edges of the walls where you do not want paint.)
Enjoy your beautiful new space!
Thank you for choosing STONE TEN™ 3D Wall Panels.