- STONE TEN OCEAN DRIFT FOAM WOOD WALL PANELS - Rejuvenate bland, boring walls and create a space that you'll love for years to come. Whether you’re looking to create a textured accent wall or a large wood surface, Stone Ten Foam Wood Panels are an economical way to create a beautiful faux wood wall to spruce up your living space.
- 3D REALISTIC DESIGN - Traditional, flat wood wallpaper can look fake and unrealistic while wood veneer can be expensive and difficult to work with. Each Stone Ten Foam Wood Panel features a unique texture that adds depth and definition for a realistic look at a fraction of the cost. Stone Ten faux wood panels are lightweight, cost effective, and easy to work with. Ideal for use in bedrooms, living rooms, kitchens, bathrooms, hallways, foyers and entryways, laundry and mud rooms.
- EASY INSTALLATION - No glue or hardware required - just peel and stick to the desired surface. Faux wood wall panels are ideal for both small and large indoor spaces, and are incredibly easy to apply. Stone Ten peel and stick wood can be cut or trimmed to fit hard to reach spaces and crevices. Each Stone Ten wall panel is approximately 27.5" x 30.25" (70cm x 77cm) and features an adhesive sticker backing that is easy to apply on a variety of surfaces.
- ANTI-COLLISION - Stone Ten foam wood features a soft, anti-collision surface. The soft foam can make traditional, hard surfaces and walls safer for small children and babies. Great for use in nurseries, playrooms, family rooms, daycare's, elementary schools, and preschools. The water resistant surface makes wiping up messes a breeze! Simply take a damp cloth and wipe the panels as needed.
- PAINT TO MATCH YOUR ROOM - Stone Ten white foam wood can be painted with traditional interior latex paints to match any space. For best results, use 2 to 3 coats on top of Stone Ten white foam wood panels.
Ocean Drift Foam Wood Wall Panels